13 Komsomolskaya str., Rossony, Россонский район
Phone: +375 2159 4 10 08
The house resembles a small castle and attracts by its unusual architecture. It has small towers, secret stairs, winding corridors.
2a F. Skaryna Ave, Polotsk, Vitebsk region, Полоцкий район, 211415
Phone: (+375214) 42 36 32
Art gallery is located in one of the buildings of the former Jesuit Collegium (18th century)
Sovetskaya str., Braslav, Vitebsk region, Браславский район
The monument to liberators of Braslav in Great Patriotic War
22 Nizhne-Pokrovskaya str., Polotsk, Vitebsk region, Полоцкий район, 211415
Phone: (+375214) 42 57 25
Museum exhibitions are located in the building of the former Bratskaya school (18th century)
Druja, Braslav district, Браславский район
Phone: +375 2153 22735
One of extanct Borisov stones, which were decorated with Christian symbols and inscriptions and located on the territory of Polotsk principality in the XIIth century by order of Polotsk prince Boris Bryachislavich.
Kirova str., Braslav, Браславский район
Phone: +375 2153 22 375
Built in 1906, this place is connected with Stanislav Narbut (1853-1926), who had worked here for 40 years and was buried at Mount Zamkovaya
village Akhremovtsy, Braskav district, Браславский район
Phone: +375 2153 22375
Park and chapel remained only in part untill nowadays. The Chapel of Christ with the elements of gothic style was erected at the expense of earl Felix Pliater. The central chapel had a family burial vault of the Plitors. It was destroyed during the Soviet times.
46, Nizhne-Pokrovskaya str., Polotsk, Vitebsk region, Полоцкий район, 211415
Phone: (+375214) 42 45 58
Building of the museum belongs to the late 19th - early 20th century
village Zamoshje, Braslav district, Браславский район
Built in 1986 on the place of a wooden church in the retrospective-russian style.
village Ikzan', Braslav district, Браславский район
Sovietskaya str., 45, Verhnedvinsk, Vitebsk region, Верхнедвинский район, 211631
Phone: +375 2151 52866
The church has Neo-Gothic and Baroque features
Novoselov street, 70, Polotsk, Vitebsk region, Полоцкий район, 211400
Phone: +375 214 43 71 75
The Byzantine-rite Catholic Church was built in 1990
village Sarja, Vitebsk region, Верхнедвинский район
Phone: +375 29 687 34 21
Erected in 1852-1857. In 1865 the Catholic Church was expropriated by treasury and passed to orthodox believers. In 1935 it was closed and after the World War II was used as a storehouse. Church restoration commenced in 1980,
3, Volodarskogo str., Vitebsk region, Городокский район, 211573
Memorial complex "Bessmertie" (Immortality)
96 Kolhoznaya str., Rossony, Россонский район
Phone: +375 2159 4 25 06
Church of retrospective russian style. Typical feature was almost complete negation of complex decor.
village Borovka, Vitebsk region, Верхнедвинский район
Phone: +375 2151 57338
Church was erected in 1905. Place of worship of patroness Euphrosiny.
village Plusy, Braslav district, Браславский район
Erected at the beginning of the 20th century. Destroyed during the World War II. In 1991 the church was restored and returned to church members.
74 Lenina str., Druja, Браславский район
Phone: +375 2153 25109
Ensemble of a church and a monastery is a noticeable element of Druja
Druja, Браславский район
Phone: +375 2153
Jewish cemetery in Druja is the only place in Belarus, where colour paintings of tombstones remained. There are altogether about 250 tombstones left.
11 Nizhne-Pokrovskaya str., Polotsk, Vitebsk region, Полоцкий район, 211400
Phone: (+375214) 42 27 15
The museum is located in the building of the former Lutheran church (19th century)
On a map | PRINT_MAP | GET_POI
Ilga, Skrudalienas pagasts, Daugavpils novads, Daugavpils nov.
Nikolaja iela 9, Daugavpils cietoksnis, Daugavpils
Mob.phone: +371 28872898
MONUMENT TO THE 10TH AIZPUTE INFANTRY REGIMENT OF ZEMGALE DIVISION SOLDIERS FALLEN IN THE LATVIAN WAR OF INDEPENDENCE
Daugavpils Fortress garden, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65424043. Mob.phone: +371 28686331
Piedruja parish, Piedruja, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 26783660
Among the few Kraslavas region Orthodox churches, only one - Piedrujas Orthodox Church - can be proud of its six domes. This is one of the most beautiful and the most architecturally interesting churches in our region. It had been built in 1885, when the old little wooden church could no longer serve all the Orthodox believer. Book your visit in advance.
Piedruja parish, Piedruja, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 656 29632
The first church in Piedruja was a wooden building, had been built in 1632. It had been built by the Lithuanian State Chancellor Prince Leons Sapieha. This church had burned down, but in 1759 the current stone church was built. There is an illusive altar in Piedrujas Catholic church. Book your visit in advance.
Robežnieki, Robežnieki parish, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 26373755, +371 29132731
The first Pustinas church had been built in 1737, it was a wooden building. In 1817 the new church construction had begun. It was built of red bricks; the foundations were from hewed stones. In 1899 church construction was completed; it was consecrated in the honour of the Virgin Mary's Ascension. Book your visit in advance.
Riebiņu nov., LV-5329
Phone: +371 27533033,
Sventes pagasts, Daugavpils novads GPS: 55.901107 , 26.343651, Daugavpils nov.
Varšavas iela 26a, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65437943. Mob.phone: +371 29341388
Between 7 Nikolaja and 9 Nikolaja Streets, Daugavpils, Daugavpils
Between 7 Nikolaja and 9 Nikolaja Streets, Daugavpils Fortress, Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65430253
Kaplavas parish, Kaplava, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 656 29934, +371 29498216
The first wooden church had been built in 1822 as Elernes branch. In 1929 canon J. Borodzics built the current stone church in Varnavici, which is located 3 km from the former church site. Book your visit in advance.
Kaplava parish, Kaplava, Krāslavas nov.
Phone: +371 29474134
The history of Vecbornes church is extremely interesting, because there are two Vecbornes churches in Latvia. One is located in the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum, second - in Kraslavas region, Kaplavas rural municipality. The wooden church of Old Bornes, which is now situated in the Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum, presumably, had been built in 1537. In 1936 at the suggestion of Monument Board and Ethnographic Open Air Museum Vecbornes church was dismantled and transferred to Riga. New church design and construction is being held on the initiative of Monument Board in Borne. The current church of Borne was built and consecrated in 1939. Book your visit in advance.
Mihaila iela 3 (Daugavpils Fortress), Daugavpils
Phone: +371 65430273, +371 65430253. Mob.phone: +371 22471925
Domes iela 1, Līvāni, Līvānu nov., LV 5316
Phone: +371 653 81885. Mob.phone: +371 28603333
museum of crafts
Cirišu iela 8, Aglonas pagasts, Aglonas nov., LV 5304
Phone: 371 653 81109. Mob.phone: 371 29188740
Aglonas icon of Miracleworker Virgin. pictures of 14 Crossroad. White hall. In 1699. was built cloister. There is continuous adoration to St Altar Sacrament already 10 years.
Balda, Pušas pagasts, Rēzeknes nov., LV - 4635
Mob.phone: +371 29149131, +371 26562416
Mill buildings are built in the first half of the 19.century. Buildings with preserved corn milling inventory and instruments.
Brīvības iela 47, Balvi, Balvu nov., LV-4501
Phone: + 371 645 21430 (muzejs). Mob.phone: + 371 28352770
Estate castle (now Balvu primary school) and park, stable, estate barn
Bebrene, Bebrenes pagasts, Ilūkstes novads, Daugavpils rajons, Ilūkstes nov., LV-5439
Phone: +371 65407909. Mob.phone: +371 26109353
Bebrenes castle complex is placed in Bebrenes park, which is one of the most expressive english landscape style parks in Latvia. In castle complex is included in 1896. built counts Platers - Zibergs castle (now Bebrenes secondary school), castle gate, kitchen building, steward house, maisonnette above cellar, mill (1836.) and stables. Count Stanislavs Kostka Platers - Zibergs started to build the castle at the end of 19. century. He possessed Bebrenes estate. The most important castle building was built in French renesance style (Polish architect L. J. L. Markoni, 1834. - 1919.). There is partly saved catacomb from castle cellar to kitchen building till our days. In Bebrenes new cemetery is seen also counts family vault (built in 1875.)
Slutiski, Naujene parish, Daugavpils region, Daugavpils nov., LV-5462
Phone: +371 65471321